This house has modern renovation and extension that growth up to minimize big physically building and create attractive exterior structure and passive house technique featuring. Light weight and light filled become basic of this modern house extension. The new second level separating for three pavilions with roof garden and bamboo void create framed views to the surrounding landscape. A roof overhang blocks high summer sun while allowing low winter sun keeping the thermally massive floor cool in the summer and hot in the winter. The double height space stack ventilates the house bringing cool air from below and releasing hot air through upper level clerestory windows. SSD architecture.
- Modern Two Mountain Houses Connected Internally Mixed-structure Building Renovation
- Spaces for Children: Luxury yet Fun Interior Design
- Transforming Wooden Church into Modern Home with Creative Concept Idea
- Three Levels Sloping House Clearly Materials Dividing Architecture Design
- Modern Wing’s House Extension Design for 1950’s dwelling