On tight block location, build house with open structure to receive freshness air, natural light is difficult. Fortunately, there is shared green space from adjacent block of neighbor. So this modern building constructed based on the shared green space. Conceived as a long, low pavilion hovering above the ground plane, this modern open house with steel zinc finishing, stretching from the street front to the rear boundary. the house draws its circulation to the perimeter and unravels living spaces across the length of the site in a slender planning arrangement that promotes cross ventilation and day-lighting. Designed by RedDog Architects.
- Modern House Interior Design: Splash of Color
- Emphasizes Outdoors Indoors House Renovation Ideas
- Simplicity Form of House Extension Influenced by Japanese Design Style
- Circle-plan Prefabricated Passive House with Analog Clock Interior Concept
- Modern Family House Hill Site New House Program Architectural Design