This townhouse has exciting modern renovation concept with multiple variation interior concept ideas. An open space of three story building and provide floating white cubes for some rooms, an effect of opening the space. Light shines down from a skylight through an open staircase with glass landings and blue resin treads and from a double-height, floor-to-ceiling window wall in the rear. From anywhere in the house, the couple can glimpse parts of the floors above and below. Every rooms, living, bedroom, or bathroom has own interior design theme, just like a journey when we enter it. For the detailing interior design, in some parts of the house original brickwalls exposed. Designed by Murdock Young architects.
- Manor Farm Barn Sustainable Live Domestic Use Conversion
- Modern House Design Split-level Beautiful Unclear Floor Interior Division
- Grading Area Zones Single-storey Sloping Site house Design
- Compact Formation Richness Scenario House Experimental Design
- Vertically Continuous Wooden Formwork Thermally House Renovation Design