Sustainable materials from construction until interior décor and accessories fulfill this modern boxes-like house. Patched on hill top with stunning panorama, this modern house create with pre-fabricated, panelizing framing system and concrete slab foundation for added thermal mass. Recycle interior doors, pre-engineered walnut flooring, until echo wood furniture decorate the open feel interior design perfectly. There is hanging roof shade the opening indoor to the swimming pool, prevents direct sun into house. Large open glass space interior containing dining kitchen and living room while the bedroom keeps intimate but has wide windows and simple attractive accent, trees plants landscape beyond. Dowling Kimm Studios.
- Mountain Ridge Steeply Sloping Site Unique Modern Villa House Design
- Riverfront House Two Pavilions Carved Structure Timber Interior Design
- Modern U-shaped House Harmonize with Fantastic Coastal Bluff Site
- Interior Design in Architecture for Inspiration Place
- Modern House Design Stylish Superposition Structure Idea