With simple plan minimalist exterior design, this house interior explore Japanese style house design and create it become more aesthetic and has strong special character. Raw woods columns explored, create functional décor interior for large space. Most of the Japanese interior of this house has solid oak flooring and walls decorate, create elegant sense of white clear interior. Nice spatial order a long with double height structure and corridor mezzanine create spacious area. This modern house has courtyard orientation, a simple garden created. Designed by Fukushi and Fukushi Architect Studio (FF architects).
- Innovative Creation of Modern House Design from Gable Roof Style
- Compact Formation Richness Scenario House Experimental Design
- Gorgeous Open-plan Pavilion Design in Linear Arrangement Architecture
- Aubergines Coloring Contemporary Dining Room Interior
- Exposed Mundane Transformation Modern House Architecture