Although the site has L-shaped form, this modern house built without follow its site form. This home has rear concept, it means the main house that has two-story volume placed at the back of site. The front lot, face the street, garage/studio built. Garden and lap pool become separation between main house and garage/studio volume. Outdoor private area, space in between two volumes created that can be enjoyed in front of house. The entrance house that protected by a large roof overhang has open structure with triple sliding doors and glass walls. The glass walls make the natural light more freely insert into the living room double height interior design. Small compact kitchen and dining area in dark appearance form joined with spacious libing area. Second floor is for master bedroom, completed with bathroom in white marble design and outdoor sheltered terrace. Designed by Butler Armsden residential architecture.
- Modern House Design with Built-in Louver Planter and Series of Mezzanine Interior
- Minimalist Style Weekend House Concrete Wall High-ceilinged Design
- Modern Big House Various Activities Design Concept
- Contemporary Addition Heritage House Design Ideas
- Steel-framed House Design Inspiration: Floating Structure Architecture