Irregular shape of this house contain three volumes structure, construct at excavated hill with sloping site landscape. Look as massive concrete building at the exterior, the interior design has minimalist style. White walls combine with functional wood décor of its storage furniture and stairs cladding. Full open glass windows and wall taken place at both side of second and third floor of this modern house. Designed by Escher Gune Wardena Architects.
- Literally, Indoor Garden Interior: The Evolution of Nature-filled Interior in House Architecture
- Plywood Braced Post and Beam Frame House Design Ideas
- Ranch House Refurbishment Design: A Transparent Pavilion Extension
- Eclectic Interior Design Idea in Modern Architecture Home Design
- Modern Flat Roof Box Bungalow House Design Ideas