From existing cottage, two storey modern house at rear added and become backdrop alteration of the heritage cottage. Built in rectangular minimalist construction, with continuous outdoors deck from inside, make the view and fresh air come in. For deep inside zone space ventilation, there are roof windows along the corridor, give dramatic natural light play. At the backyard, modern swimming pool built along with natural trre fence and spacious landscape. Designed by TobiasArchitects.
- Small Stilt House At Side of Natural Swimming Pool Garden
- Two Building Forms of Modern Rectangular House on Sloping Site
- Narrow Long Site Two- storey Modern Extension of a Heritage House
- Minimalist Rectangular House with Duality Concept Idea
- Simple Modern House Idea with Two Single-storey Height Concept