This modern house has open structure for living spaces and bedrooms, which opened onto a relatively large garden and patio that faces the public streets and surrounding houses, for communally-oriented lifestyle. For the second floor, there is open-air living room terrace, designed with geometrical roof for perfect natural lightning. The clean minimalist and simple interior designed with white colors, built-in racks wall furniture for art collection. The built-in racks furniture also become flexible open partition option, and also lights layout between functional spaces. Refined palette of materials used, create both serious as well as casual house architecture. Designed by John Freidman Alice Kimm Architects.
- Emphasizes Outdoors Indoors House Renovation Ideas
- Circle-plan Prefabricated Passive House with Analog Clock Interior Concept
- Angled Apart Two Equally Archetype Houses Double Plans Design
- Modern House Remodeling Spacing Connection Design
- Modernize Interior Old House Addition Area Better Visual Connection Design